Commercial property insurance

Nearly all businesses have a commercial premises, whether it’s for your day-to-day running or simply where you store stock. So you need to protect it – especially if you use it to hold expensive equipment or goods that will hurt your business if damaged or stolen.

Cover for commercial buildings and contents

We offer commercial property insurance that covers your premises and protects you if anything happens, such as burst pipes, fires or theft and vandalism. Whatever your business and whatever your size, we can build you the right cover – even for high-risk industries like manufacturing, waste and recycling.

Not only that, we’ll provide the right commercial building insurance too. If you own a business property, then you’ll need cover that takes that into account and we’re talking more than just the building itself. We can offer the right protection for all types of property, including listed buildings, empty properties, rentals and more.

Give us a call

01708 988 952

The types of cover we’ll talk you through

Public liability
Product liability
Employers liability
Plant and machinery
Tools and equipment
Business interruption
Legal cover
Buildings, stock and contents
Goods in transit
Engineering inspection
Property owner’s liability
Loss of rent

Dozza’s been with us so long, we’ve almost forgotten his real name

It’s Darren, by the way. Darren Summerfield. So if he picks up your call, you can be sure you’re in for the best service. Our Dozza has been in the insurance game for years and years – and he’s got the straight-talking approach and genuinely helpful attitude that makes all the difference when you want cover you can trust. So do yourself a favour – next time you need insurance, ask for Dozza (or Darren).

News And Views