Employer liability insurance

Whatever business you’re in, you’ll need some kind of liability insurance. Whether you own your company or you’re a self-employed sole trader, we can keep you protected against compensation claims brought against you, even when you work in high-risk environments.

Cover for claims from your staff

If you employ at least one person, then you’ll need employer’s liability insurance. This protects your business from any claims your staff members might make against you, for example if one of your team is injured or gets ill as a result of working for you.

Whether you’re a small or large business working in the UK or overseas, we’ll find you top quality employer’s liability insurance and we can cover your sub-contractors too, depending on the relationship with your business. With our access to specialist underwriters for trickier customers too, we’ve got the flexibility and experience to get you covered. Just ask.

Give us a call

01708 988 952

The types of cover we’ll talk you through

Employers liability
Public liability with limits up to £25m
Own and hired in plant
Contractors all risk
Professional indemnity
Legal cover
Stock and contents
Goods in transit

Ross – hot on claims, nicknamed ‘Stone-Cold’

He looks a bit like the famous wrestler, but there’s nothing stony about Ross – he’s got a big grin and a knack for keeping things calm when you need to make a claim. Not one to waste time, he’ll be hot on the heels of our excellent claims team the minute you pick up the phone, so we can get you back in business before you know it.

News And Views