Landlord insurance

If you own and rent out property as a means of income, you’ll need landlord insurance. Your property could be a commercial unit, an office block, a residential house or a block of flats – whatever type of building it is, you need to protect it to keep the money coming in.

Proper protection for rental properties

We’ll hammer out all the details with you, so we can get you a policy that gives your property proper protection. This includes more than just the bricks and mortar, it takes into account any tenants and the risks associated with them too, for example if they damage your property or fail to pay rent.

At DNA, you can be sure we understand the ins-and-outs of the property sector, including all the risks relating to empty buildings, properties under construction and listed buildings. And because we know the market so well, we can advise you on the right types of cover for you, so you never end up spending more than you have to.

Give us a call
01708 988 952
Get a quote

The types of cover we’ll talk you through

Buildings insurance
Property owner’s liability
Product liability
Loss of rent
Legal expenses

James, a right chip off the old block

Sometimes, we like to joke that our boss Danny went to the Darth Vader school of management. So is his son James a chip off the old block? Well, there’s no hint of a dark side. What he’s got is a cheeky grin, a great sense of humour and personal drive that means he’ll never let you down when you need cover. So, in that way, you can definitely tell they’re related. And that’s good news for everyone.

News And Views