Public liability insurance

Whatever business you’re in, you’ll need some form of liability insurance. Whether you own your company or you’re a self-employed sole trader, we can keep you protected against compensation claims brought against you, even when you work in high-risk environments.

Protecting you from third party claims

Public liability insurance covers you for any third party injury or damage to property, for example if you damage a neighbouring house when you’re building next door or if someone hurts themselves as a result of your business. It’s a key cover for many industries and we can help get you the right policy at the right price.

Whether you’re a small or large business working in the UK or overseas, we’ll find you high-quality public liability insurance. With limits up to £25m and access to specialist underwriters for trickier customers and cases, we’ve got the flexibility and experience to get you covered. Just ask us.

Give us a call

01708 988 952

The types of cover we’ll talk you through

Public liability with limits up to £25m
Employers liability
Own and hired in plant
Contractors all risk
Professional indemnity
Legal cover
Stock and contents
Goods in transit

Ross – hot on claims, nicknamed ‘Stone-Cold’

He looks a bit like the famous wrestler, but there’s nothing stony about Ross – he’s got a big grin and a knack for keeping things calm when you need to make a claim. Not one to waste time, he’ll be hot on the heels of our excellent claims team the minute you pick up the phone, so we can get you back in business before you know it.

News And Views