GIVE US A CALL 03445 732 400


No matter what size your business is, we can cover your motor trade sales business. Whether you are a multi-site dealership, an independent dealership or even a part-time trader who works from home you will need motor trade insurance. We can cover a wide range of vehicles including cars, commercials, motorcycles and classics. Our specialist team will use their extensive knowledge to ensure that you get the cover you need at the best price possible.

What your vehicle sales insurance can include cover for:

  • Road risk
  • Demonstration cover
  • Stock vehicles
  • Public and employer’s liability
  • Plant and machinery
  • Hand tools and diagnostics
  • Buildings and contents
  • Engineering inspection
  • Any employee driving (for larger companies)
  • Courtesy vehicles
  • Wrongful Conversion
  • Legal expenses
  • Business interruption
  • Cyber liability
  • Management liability
  • Easy MID access

What Vehicle Sales policies do we offer?

Road Risks Cover – This is the most basic level of cover for Motor Traders, which will protect you while driving vehicles you are moving from one location to another, for example from the Auction to where you are going to sell the vehicle.

There are three levels of cover to choose from. Third Party Only which covers you for any damage caused to third party property or individuals only, Third Party Fire and theft which will also cover you for fire damage and theft to a Motor Traders own vehicle, and then we have Comprehensive cover will cover for accidental damage to your own vehicles too.

Business Premises – If you work from your own Business premises there are various types of cover available. We can cover stock on the premises, any employee for business use, business interruption and liability insurance. Please call our Team and we can discuss your needs to get you the best quality Insurance cover.