Every day will bring different customers to your garage. Some come for a MOT, some for a service, others will want a complete engine rebuild. You need to make sure that you have the right level of cover. MOT stations are now one of the most regulated businesses in the Motor Trade industry, so you don’t want to take the risks of losing your licence.
What your Garage Insurance can include
- Cover for goods in transit, including vehicles on a trailer
- Cover for unaccompanied demonstrations
- Insure private cars used as courtesy vehicles
- Easy access to the MID to update your vehicles
- Glass and signage
- Business interruption cover
- Money cover
- Employers’ liability to a limit of £10m
- Public and products liability to a limit of £5m
- Liability cover for loss of customers’ keys and theft of customers’ money or property by staff
- Exhibition cover – including vehicles
- Subsidence cover for buildings
- Cover for accompanied demonstrations
What cover do I need?
This is where DNA Insurance can help. We will assess each garage on an individual basis, ensuring you and your business are completely covered.
You may also want to cover your Employees; Employer Liability can be easily added to most policies.
Varying Levels of Indemnity Cover
We understand protecting your business is important so we make sure we do it straightaway
Flexible Payment Options
DNA help you pay for cover in the best way for you – letting you plan your expenses in advance so you are comfortable with making payments
24 Hour Claims Helpline
An accident can happen anytime and at DNA we know it is important that you stay on the road, which is why we have a claims team available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If something does happen, have peace of mind that your legal expenses are covered by DNA Insurance.