HOLIDAY HOME INSURANCE
Everyone would love the luxury of owning a holiday home but it can be tricky to arrange insurance, especially if it is left unoccupied for long periods of time.
Holiday homes are often only occupied occasionally throughout the year, those who do rent out their properties on a regular basis will know the benefit of having the right insurance cover.
If you are lucky enough to own a second property give us a call and we can make sure that you have the best Insurance policy to cover all your needs.
What your Holiday Home insurance can include
- Accidental damage to buildings and/or contents, as well as outbuildings, terraces, swimming pools and hot tubs
- Full cover if you rent your property out, which includes theft even whilst unoccupied
- Loss of rent
- Cover for Listed properties in the UK
- Commercial guest extension including Employer’s liability
- Loss of hiring fees and alternative accommodation
- Injury to tenants whilst using your property